Jun 28, 2012

Careless Love is so Last Season: a Poem by Corey Logan part 1

                                                      ^Corey Logan, 06.2012                     


     
                                 ^* "To anyone reading this poem, or the last one I published on here:
                                 These are the works in progress I use to fuel my writing. These are little
                                 battery-acid-tasting bits of pain or sweetness I so need to vent; because I then
                                 hear music in my head and get to writing.

                                 Please leave me a comment on these blogs with your thoughts (in any language)
                                 and criticism.
          That will really help me as an artist, to grow.
                                                                                                Thank you for Reading.
Enjoy this first part of a love poem, and I put a special gift on the bottom of the blog :)"
-Corey Logan
Lead Singer/Songwriter (still) Dumb Struck





Another careful footstep by the bed
While I Wonder
"Did I wake you again?"

And that same old guilt
of what did I say or could I do,
To be closer to you,
Let you know that I feel something different everyday
With every Doubt that seems to prove
The best thing I've ever had
Is there in bed-
where I should be-
While I'm standing here scared-
that it's true

This is finally love I'm scared to lose
Paralyze and divide me, you do.

-Corey Logan 2012


*********************** SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE NEW SONG! ******

"Exclusive"
New Song-2012 'Love Me Back' HERE ;




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Complaints? Questions? Vent Here. Or Share here, and lets Share your art Here and on All of our Other Websites! -(still) Dumb Struck -